Analisis Faktor Familiarity, E-wom, Subjective Norm Terhadap Keinginan untuk Berkunjung ke Restoran Vegetarian Kota Batam

Edgina, Jesseline (2020) Analisis Faktor Familiarity, E-wom, Subjective Norm Terhadap Keinginan untuk Berkunjung ke Restoran Vegetarian Kota Batam. Undergraduate thesis, Universitas Internasional Batam.

[img] Text
s-1641248-cover.pdf

Download (176kB)
[img] Text
s-1641248-abstract-en.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
s-1641248-abstract-id.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
s-1641248-chapter1.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
s-1641248-chapter2.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
s-1641248-chapter3.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
s-1641248-chapter4.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
s-1641248-chapter5.pdf

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
s-1641248-bibliography.pdf

Download (1MB)

Abstract

Perkembangan vegetarian di Indonesia dapat dikatakan semakin meningkat jika dilihat dari Indonesian Vegetarian Society (IVS). Sedangkan menurut Data Oliver’s Travel juga menyatakan, pada tahun 2017 Indonesia memiliki 438 restoran vegetarian, jika dilihat dengan 3 negara tetangga yaitu singapura, Malaysia dan ThailandIndonesia masih terbilang sedikit jumlah restoran vegetarian. Maka dalam penelitian ini dibuat supaya bisa mengetahui faktor yang dapat mempengaruhi keinginan seseorang untuk berkunjung ke restoran vegetarian di kota Batam. Jumlah data yang akan diuji yaitu 491 sampel populasi dengan menggunakan teknik statistik yaitu teknik regresi berganda. Menguji dalam laporan penelitian yang menggunakan aplikasi IBM SPSS Statistics. Pada penelitian ini mendapatkan hasil signifikan terdapat pada variabel Familiarity, sedangkan hasil tidak signifikan terdapat pada variabel E-WOM dan Subjective Norm.Pada pengujian AdjustedR2ini menghasilkan nilai 0,106 dengan pengertian variabel independen yang terkait dalam penelitian ini dapat dijelaskan dengan angka 10,6% terhadap variabel dependen, dan 89,4% sisanya dapat dijelaskan dengan faktor atau variabel yang belum tercantum pada model penelitian ini.---------------------The development of vegetarianism in Indonesia can be claimed to be increasing when viewed by the Indonesian Vegetarian Society (IVS). Meanwhile, according to data, Oliver's Travel also stated, in 2017, Indonesia had 438 vegetarian restaurants. Other neighboring countries, namely Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand, Indonesia still has relatively small number of vegetarian restaurants. Therefore, this research is made in order to know the factors that can affect a person's desire to visit a vegetarian restaurant in the city of Batam. The amount of data to be tested is 491 population samples using statistical techniques, namely multiple regression techniques. Test in research reports used the IBM SPSS Statistics application. In this study, significant results were found in the Familiarity variable, while insignificant results were found in the E-WOM and Subjective Norm variables. In the Adjusted R2 test, it produced value of 0.106 with the sense that the independent variables involved in this study can be explained by the number 10.6% for the dependent variable while the remaining 89.4% can be explained by factors or variables that have not been listed in this research model.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Visit Intention, Familiarity, E-WOM, Subjective Norm, Batam City Vegetarian Restaurant.
Subjects: G Geography. Anthropology. Recreation > G Geography (General) > Travel. Voyages and travels (General) > Travel and state. Tourism
Divisions: School of Economic and Business > Tourism
Depositing User: Herlina Gultom
Date Deposited: 21 Jan 2021 09:57
Last Modified: 21 Jan 2021 09:57
URI: http://repository.uib.ac.id/id/eprint/3353

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item